Professional Disclaimer: Please note that I Viktoria Jones of Solji Nutrition Ltd. am not a doctor. I cannot treat, cure, or diagnose. I cannot discuss disease in detail. If you have questions regarding a diagnosed disease, please seek the advice of an MD or ND. I can assess and advise you on your nutritional well-being through lifestyle, dietary, and supplement recommendations. Please read through the Scope of Practice of a Certified Holistic Nutritionist TM to better understand my abilities to assist you with your nutritional needs.
- For the "Lose It In 6" online weight loss program, you will receive access to the program one week prior to the challenge start date. You will then have access to the program for 7 weeks as you participate in the challenge. At the end of the challenge you are encouraged to download all the PDF's, weekly meal plans and shopping lists for your own use going forward. Access to the program for any future challenges is an additional $50 CAD.
- With all my programs, I do not offer a guarantee of results. As with most things in life, you get out of it what you put in. If you do the work, you should see results. There may be certain health conditions or concerns inhibiting a person achieving the results wanted, please remember that everyone is biochemically unique and what may work for one person, may not work for another.
- Once content is made available to you, all sales are final and no refunds are available. This includes the 6 month transformation program, once you have completed your first initial assessment, there are no refunds available should you decide you no longer want my services. I put quite a bit of work into designing the personalised programs. If you may wish to put the services on hold, that option is available for up to 3 months. Please contact Viktoria directly to arrange that.
By using this site, you are accepting the practices described herein. These practices may be changed, but any changes will be posted and changes will only apply to activities and information on a going forward, not retroactive basis.
Terms of Service:
The information presented on this website is of a general nature only and is provided for informational purposes. It is not intended to constitute advice for any specific situation or replace information supplied by your medical doctor, pharmacist and/or any other health care professional or health expert. The recommendations on this website do not indicate an exclusive course of treatment or procedure to be followed and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease and/or illness of any kind. You are advised to consult with an appropriate health care professional before beginning any new healthy lifestyle program or detoxification/cleansing program. Reliance on the information provided on this website is solely at your own risk. Viktoria Jones assumes no responsibility or liability for damage or injury to persons or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea, or instruction contained in the materials on this website or those you purchase from this website. All the material is accessed at your own risk and there is no guarantee of results.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Company is under no obligation to screen or monitor Content, but we retain the right to include, edit or remove any Content at any time without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the province of Ontario.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and company name if applicable
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All content is under copyright by Solji Nutrition Ltd. The unauthorized commercial publication, copying or misuse of text, images, audio or video, or other content of this website or blog for selling, circulation, redistribution, and retransmission is prohibited, except as authorized by Solji Nutrition Ltd. Anyone wishing to use any of the above information for commercial use, publication, or any purpose, other than fair dealing as defined in the Copyright Act of Canada, must request and receive prior written permission from Solji Nutrition Ltd.
You are more than welcome to share a recipe from my website, but I do request the courtesy of either referring or directly linking it back, to the Solji Nutrition website. To promote a recipe, article or photograph from my site please give a direct link back to the post where you found the material, including a mention of Solji Nutrition Ltd.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of email correspondence.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Online Payment Method:
Solji Nutrition uses the services of Stripe to protect our user’s financial information. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, they make use of best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security at Stripe. You can read more about their security here: https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
There are no refunds offered for online programs, e-books, or other products purchased online. The 6 month program, if within a 30 day period you decided that you do not wish to go ahead with my consulting services, and have not had your initial consultation, you will be refunded in full. After 30 days of purchase, if you have not booked your initial consultation, you are not eligible for a refund. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the information and program provided to you after meeting with me, refunds on the remaining visits will be offered on a case by case situation. Refunds for workshops will be offered up until 48 hours prior to the workshop start date. No refunds will be offered for missed workshops or appointments.